Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi has set up a 13-man committee to coordinate the burial ceremony of the late Afenifere leader, Pa Ayo Fasanmi.
Fasanmi died on July 30, at the age of 94.
The committee is to work with the family of the late elder statesman and the government of Osun State to ensure a befitting burial for the deceased, who will be buried in Iye Ekiti in Ilejemeje Local Government Area, Ekiti State on Tuesday, August 4, 2020.
The committee is headed by the Secretary to the State Government, Mr Biodun Oyebanji.
Members of the Committee are:
1. Mr. Biodun Oyebanji - Chairman
2. Senator Bunmi Adetunmbi – Member
3. Hon Ibrahim Olanrewaju - Member
4. Hon Tope Ogunleye - Member
5. Chief Folorunsho Olabode - Member
6. Barr. Paul Omotosho - Member
7. Hon Femi Ajayi - Member
8. Mr Ayoola Owolabi - Member
9. Aare Muyiwa Olumilua - Member
10. Chief (Mrs) Moji Fafure - Member
11. Brig-Gen. Ebenezer Ogundana (rtd) - Member
12. Chief Alaba Abejide - Member
13. Mr Taju Adejumo - Secretary.